Afternoon guys, I took a peek at the bloggers who have submitted links so far for the V’day blog hop. I enjoyed what I read. Take a look, meet some new blogs to read … maybe submit your own love/romance related blog post to share with other passers by, the hop will continue until the 28th. Click here and go to view links to read /submit.
More love to spread…happy Valentine’s Day! Not Just For Christmas is FREE today on Amazon for one day only ( 14th February 2017) then .99p and .99$ from 16th February – 28th February.
In Not Just For Christmas readers are taken on a romantic journey set in London, during the festive season, following two characters originally opposed to each other fall in love, with a enough warmth and sensuality to keep readers warm at any time of year.
As Christmas draws near thirty-five-year-old social worker Ava Green, finds herself desperate to not be alone at her favourite time of year. Following the break- up of her engagement to her ex earlier in the year, Ava has spent ten months on a mission to get over her ex. With the support of her two of her closest girlfriends Tasha and Marie, Ava makes a bold move which surprises her girlfriends in order to find a companion for the festive season. Ava’s path crosses with tall dark and handsome Detective Jerome Samuels, a forty-five-year-old divorcee also in search of love. Once their paths cross after a few bumps along the way there’s no turning back, these two characters are caught up in a whirlwind of sensual and heart –warming romance, that Detective Jerome Samuels hopes is not just for Christmas, he’s on a mission to claim his lady Ava.
Download Now Links
It’s official it’s after midnight London time I’m now thirty four years young! As a birthday gift from me to you to celebrate my birthday, and the day of love Valentine’s Day, I’ve reduced the price of both of my romance books to .99$ and .99p 16th – 28th February 2017.
Happy reading and enjoy!
Buy Now Links
A Stranger in France
Not Just For Christmas
A Stranger in France
Not Just For Christmas
It’s the month of looove and Valentine’s Day is approaching. Valentine’s is always special to me, it’s my birthday, I enjoy the whole romance and love theme naturally, and it will be my first ever attempt to host a link up/ blog hop or writing prompt. Call it what you want, but you know what I mean…so since you have arrived sign up and take part, tell me and other readers…
How has “the month of love” been treating you this year? How was Valentine’s Day for you? Share your memorable, cringe worthy, funny, loving and romantic moments that happened during this month, and /or on Valentine’s Day itself. Or be open and express yourself and your general views on the good and bad about love and Valentine’s Day. Let readers know your honest thoughts, feelings, joys, or frustrations with love in general, and the whole concept of Valentine’s day.Whether you’re single, married, divorced or somewhere in between, gay, straight or somewhere in between everyone is welcome! Whatever you write, just be free and easy, the only theme is your thoughts/experience with romance and love this month and Valentines Day.
I promise I won’t steal your experience and put it in my next romance novel 🙂 🙂
- If you are a fellow author taking part, and you wish to host a giveaway on your author site when you take part feel free! Readers, check out all the authors taking part for a freebie maybe.
- I will giveaway a free e-book version of either A Stranger in France or Not Just for Christmas or Code Redhead – A Serial novel to the ten blogger’s I enjoyed reading the most! You decide what e-book you’d like.
- This link up and hop / writing prompt will run from the 14th February 2017- 28th February 2017 winners will be notified by the 7th March 2017. The link entries button will close on the 25th February, just add your link as a comment instead if you enter after the 25th.
- Sign up by adding your link to your website/blog below. Use #MEETUPATKIMSBLOG in your post so readers can find your blog or
- Once you have blogged a response, post your DIRECT link to your actual post below for others to read and visit your blog directly to the post.
- Then visit, like and read other posts also. And Share the love, add the link up code to your blog or link back to this post. And if you want to re-blog this and get others involved.
The link to post your blog link is OPEN now if you want to get in early….
Share this post and participation on your own blog with the button below
get the InLinkz code