It’s the month of looove and Valentine’s Day is approaching. Valentine’s is always special to me, it’s my birthday, I enjoy the whole romance and love theme naturally, and it will be my first ever attempt to host a link up/ blog hop or writing prompt. Call it what you want, but you know what I mean…so since you have arrived sign up and take part, tell me and other readers…
How has “the month of love” been treating you this year? How was Valentine’s Day for you? Share your memorable, cringe worthy, funny, loving and romantic moments that happened during this month, and /or on Valentine’s Day itself. Or be open and express yourself and your general views on the good and bad about love and Valentine’s Day. Let readers know your honest thoughts, feelings, joys, or frustrations with love in general, and the whole concept of Valentine’s day.Whether you’re single, married, divorced or somewhere in between, gay, straight or somewhere in between everyone is welcome! Whatever you write, just be free and easy, the only theme is your thoughts/experience with romance and love this month and Valentines Day.
I promise I won’t steal your experience and put it in my next romance novel 🙂 🙂
- If you are a fellow author taking part, and you wish to host a giveaway on your author site when you take part feel free! Readers, check out all the authors taking part for a freebie maybe.
- I will giveaway a free e-book version of either A Stranger in France or Not Just for Christmas or Code Redhead – A Serial novel to the ten blogger’s I enjoyed reading the most! You decide what e-book you’d like.
- This link up and hop / writing prompt will run from the 14th February 2017- 28th February 2017 winners will be notified by the 7th March 2017. The link entries button will close on the 25th February, just add your link as a comment instead if you enter after the 25th.
- Sign up by adding your link to your website/blog below. Use #MEETUPATKIMSBLOG in your post so readers can find your blog or
- Once you have blogged a response, post your DIRECT link to your actual post below for others to read and visit your blog directly to the post.
- Then visit, like and read other posts also. And Share the love, add the link up code to your blog or link back to this post. And if you want to re-blog this and get others involved.
The link to post your blog link is OPEN now if you want to get in early….
Share this post and participation on your own blog with the button below