This page is dedicated to helping everyone who loves to write! I decided to blog one or two writing tips per month, and share interesting resources I find from July 2017. In July, I updated my author bio to include my new releases.It dawned on me I’m now the author of six books! (I couldn’t believe it myself). But more importantly, that same weekend, I received (another) email from a writer. They told me how much they love to write, their work is not published yet, they were looking for advice and asked if I could read it. My response was of course! This led me to feel that I should share all that I’m learning as a writer/ traditional and self-published author. I don’t know everything, and I don’t claim to either but I hope you find something to help you on your journey here.
- Editing Top Tips.
- How to write a (good) steamy sex scene
- Editing Vs Proof Reading- What’s The Difference?
- How To Write A Novel In 30 Days! The National Novel Writing Month Challenge.
- 101: Writing Realistic Romance, Seven Tips
- 101: Narrating Audio books and having yours narrated.
- 365 Days Of Writing Prompts For Romance Writers- Out Now