Is it Friday yet in your part of the world? If so that’s right, we’ve made it through another week guys. It’s only 8:00 a.m London time, but to quote the Russian Femme Fatale, I really enjoyed writing so much for writing for week 5’s short story…
” vhere vodka an’ shot glass?”
Already I feel like celebrating the fact, I made it through a very busy week, with a shot. I’ll try and hold out until midday at least 🙂 . It’s been a crazy week of trying to meet deadlines, working, caring for the family, trying to de-clutter / clean the house and in between to sleep. Noticed I used “try” only half of this I actually got done.
How do you feel? What’s your week been like?
What are you up to this weekend? What’s on the to – do list? Here’s mine
- Finalise the last chapter of Lover’s Retreat, hand the manuscript to my editor and beta readers. I’ve done it! Knocked out 30,000 odd words whoop whoop! .. now vhere vodka?
- Paint my nails (finally).
- De-clutter a room in the house ( finally).
- Start working on the very special twist Didi and I have planned for Kim and Did’s Suspenseful Collection.
- Outline in a bit more detail, the short story idea I have for book three of my Romance Set In Paradise Series.
- Do some washing or laundry if you’re one of my American Friends.
- Finish reading the short story author E Denise Billups sent me. Continue reading author Sara Ackerman’s historical romance.
- Listen to some music!
- Write a letter to a few pen pals who think I’ve dropped off the face of the earth.
Have a wonderful time hanging out with friends and family… leaving my 99 problems until Monday!