It’s Friday! Yeah Havana Heat is now FREE on Smashwords.com to download. I’m also including an exclusive discount code, for the second romance novella in my Romance Set In Paradise Series, Lover’s Retreat.
To grab a free Smashwords copy of Havana Heat click here.
Enter discount code TV39W at the checkout to download Lover’s Retreat for half price $1.75. This code is valid until 31st August. Click here for the offer
Is it Friday yet in your part of the world? If so that’s right, we’ve made it through another week guys. It’s only 8:00 a.m London time, but to quote the Russian Femme Fatale, I really enjoyed writing so much for writing for week 5’s short story…
” vhere vodka an’ shot glass?”
Already I feel like celebrating the fact, I made it through a very busy week, with a shot. I’ll try and hold out until midday at least 🙂 . It’s been a crazy week of trying to meet deadlines, working, caring for the family, trying to de-clutter / clean the house and in between to sleep. Noticed I used “try” only half of this I actually got done.
How do you feel? What’s your week been like?
What are you up to this weekend? What’s on the to – do list? Here’s mine
- Finalise the last chapter of Lover’s Retreat, hand the manuscript to my editor and beta readers. I’ve done it! Knocked out 30,000 odd words whoop whoop! .. now vhere vodka?
- Paint my nails (finally).
- De-clutter a room in the house ( finally).
- Start working on the very special twist Didi and I have planned for Kim and Did’s Suspenseful Collection.
- Outline in a bit more detail, the short story idea I have for book three of my Romance Set In Paradise Series.
- Do some washing or laundry if you’re one of my American Friends.
- Finish reading the short story author E Denise Billups sent me. Continue reading author Sara Ackerman’s historical romance.
- Listen to some music!
- Write a letter to a few pen pals who think I’ve dropped off the face of the earth.
Have a wonderful time hanging out with friends and family… leaving my 99 problems until Monday!
Have a great last working day of the week. Be safe whatever you do this weekend. Please do share your to-do list with me? Are you going anywhere nice?