I’m still up reading at past 1am. I just received an email from Herding Cats about a reading challenge ‘the blogger’s shame’. Bloggers who are book lovers receive LOADS of author review copy books (ARC) that we don’t always get to read, the pile grows. Over at Herding Cats they are pushing us bookworms to whip through the ‘to be read’ pile in 2018, with a cool blog challenge. I thought why not? Sounds like a great challenge, and blog hop. I will continue to do read and reviews for Enchanted Book Promotions and Net Galley. I’ve gone through my TBR on my Kindle, ARC emailed books, and Netgallery here is a list of books to read for 2018, no excuses. Take a peek if you’re an author maybe you’re there! If you have sent me an ARC of your book and it’s not here contact me here I don’t want to miss it. If you’re a book lover head over to Herding Cats see what this is all about, sign up.
I hope to complete this list. I know I will get side tracked with other great books that come up, but the intention is to read them all. 🙂 #bookworm
- Snatch Girl- LJ Kane, thriller ( reading this now)- FINISHED 12.1.18 reviewed here.
- Alpha Male- AC Melody, paranormal romance
- Reunited- Tammy Tate, romance
- Kiss & Tell and Dead Man’s Hand- Luke Murphy, thriller
- The Professor & The Bird – R. Franklin, romance.
- Pearls of The Past, M Rajakumi, fiction, contemporary.
- Search For Maylee- Didi Oviatt, thriller, mystery
- When Black Boys Are Left Alone- K. Harry, African- American.
- Claimed by Vampires, Seduced by Werewolf- Krissi Fortune, paranormal/ fantasy
- Pure Hollywood- C Schutt, contemporary fiction/ short story anthology- FINISHED 13.1.18 reviewed here.
- Coffin Path- K Clemants, Mystery, crime.
- 19 Souls- JD Allen- Thriller, Mystery
- A Cold Day in Hell, L.M Redman, thriller mystery
- Riders- Jilly Cooper Erotica, romance ( 900 pages!! I stopped about 400 pages through such a fun old classic).
- Daddy’s Girl- Ben Burgess, African American fiction
- Love & Happiness – Ben Burgess, African American fiction
- Wounded- Ben Burgess, African American Fiction
- Alice In Wonderland- Lewis Caroll – The FRENCH version not in English 🙂 ( Just cos I feel like reading this book in French to remain bi-lingual I’ll add it).
- Capital Crime- Lisa Wilson, crime fiction
- A Time To Kill- John Grisham, fiction ( I have had this on my shelf for too many years).
Update 30th December 2017… The list just keeps getting bigger!!
- Make that twenty one books! How can I forget Only One Women – Jane Ridson & Christina Jones!!
- Infatuation books #1 and #2 – Kandie Marie- Erotic Urban Novellas
- Be The Architect Of Your Mind, Body And Soul- Lara Alexiou, mind, body soul genre.
- One Love- Denna Cabinian, Fiction