I’m actually rather honoured to be nominated for this award. I write random things, make stories up from a few word prompts some using experience, some by just being creative or getting into another character’s head, or point of view. Thank you Eddaz for this nomination , as a creative writer across two genres before ” blogger” this one means a lot to me.
7. Random Facts About Me
- I’ve travelled/ had a lot of holidays. I’ve been lucky to go to quite a few counties but I’ve never had a holiday in the UK. This week for the first time in my 33 years I will visit the coast for a few days for a holiday.
- My first book to be published next month, was originally due to be my second completed book. This was the goal I set. I was working on a crime fiction story ( still am), life or the universe had other plans for me and lined up a publishing contract for the romance suspense story. I’m yet to complete my crime book… I will but I have been so engrossed in the romance genre.
- Before anything, I’m a mother and extremely proud and happy about this fact. I can’t and won’t imagine life without my son.
- I love the water, I don’t mind if it’s the pool, sea, lake, pound I just really like being near it. One of my favourite places in the world is the beach I just wish in the UK a sand one was nearer to London and not a 3 hour train ride away.
- I paint my nails and toes once a week without fail, chipped polish and horrible feet are a pet hate of mine also plain nails. I like bold colours for summer and dark vampy colours for winter. That said this week I have on a dark ” ink blue” and it’s summer!
- I speak French to an intermediate level
- At least once a month I write a letter to a friend overseas- yes I have pen friends.
Blogs I nominate:
A lot of them I follow are award free but I’ll go with
MiracleGirl- I love the versitile writing challenges
Opinionated Man- versatile in what he writes about, love, the world, race anything goes!
Harlem ATL- interesting reading lots of different things to look over
E. Denise Billups- interesting reading also, not often you get a writer who writes books and health stuff!
Thank you for the nomination, this one really means a lot.