I’m very new to the whole world of WordPress but I was nominated by a fellow blogger for an award ( Liebster Award) which requires me to give 11 random facts about me. So in response thank you to May K Hella for nominating me and here are some facts.
- I LOVE letter writing and snail mail, I have around 14 female penpals in the following countries USA, Canada, France, Germany, Brazil, UK, Australia, Austria. Right now I have 5 letters to write and send to Brazil, USA, UK , France and Germany.
- I’m a stationery collector and have a very unhealthy relationship with it LOL I buy way more than I’ll use in a life time but I just can’t help it.
- For the last 4 days I’ve had a really soar arm and swollen hand, to the point that I wasn’t able to hold a pen or type well. This morning my son grabbed my arm playfully and pulled it really really hard . I screamed a lot of obscene language ( not at my boy at the pain and promptly told him not to repeat mama) and all of a sudden my arm feels back to normal, I can type. No need for a Dr’s appointment tomorrow.
- I’m upset over the UK’s exit from the EU, personally I’d like to stay in.
- Green is my fav colour.
- I can sew and make clothes.
- If I was not a teacher I think my ideal job would be a make-up artist or fashion designer or even a simple dress maker.
- My fav classic books are To Kill a Mocking Bird and Jane Eyre.
- I speak French ( well I try to!).
- For my next book idea I want to work on a crime fiction story I’ve had in my head for almost a year.
- I’m a member of a book club here in London. Well I run it to be honest.
And that is me! 11 random facts.